S.A.R.A. S.A.R.A.

Very Interesting.

Had fun with this one. Liked the Robot (S.A.R.A.). Puzzles weren't too terribly difficult, which is good for for or I probably never would have finished O_O Can't wait for the sequel!! Job well done. First go around was 24 minutes.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

DOESNT. GET. ANY. BETTER!!

Nothing like leveling Bowser with good old Megaman. Samus, you rock! Link, just great. Can't wait to check out the new version! I can't expect not to love it just as much Q('-'Q) Very well done...

Galactic Gravity Golf Galactic Gravity Golf

Definitely Fun

A lot going on. Much to keep up with. Well put together, however. I made it through fairly easily, with a bit of luck I am sure O_o Worth checking out! Leaderboard would have been fun to check out though ;) 47,000,000 roughly

This is the Only Level 3 This is the Only Level 3

Ele Fun!

Thoroughly enjoyed it. Music was perfect. Gameplay very interesting. All around silly good times. Thanks =D

ShellShock Live v1.0+ ShellShock Live v1.0+

GREAT GAME!!

I love it. Got a few too many hours under my belt but who cares!!?? Job well done.

And who cares if ya only got a (as of post) overall 4.4 rating... everytime i log on "YOU" got 1500+ people playing a game "YOU" created. Congrats

/ ESCAPE \ / ESCAPE \

AWESOME!

Loved it. But I gotta give it a break. That little purple tracer I am afraid may be permanently engraved in my retina. 465m...

Inverted Y Inverted Y

Another Hit!!

Love Your Stuff ... Keep It Coming. Can't Wait For Sequel.... 10!!

Q - compressing the heart Q - compressing the heart

EPIC!!

Absolutely Amazing!! Wonderful visuals... I can't put it in words...

And disregard "bad" reviews. It's obvious they simply don't get it.

Well done my friend. Well done. O_O